As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another. ~Proverbs 27:17
Wondering why I’m posting this verse of scripture? Well, it’s because it got me thinking about how far I’ve come in my life and attitude over the past two years and what kind of people have had a hand in me getting here. There are 3 things that I suggest doing in order to move in a more positive direction in your life and I’ve listed each of them below:
1) Surround yourself with positive people. They should be:
– goal oriented
– “pushers” (not just your personal cheerleaders)
– people you can brainstorm with; who get you and your dreams
Also, find mentors – both business and personal.
2) Invest in yourself!
– read personal development books; attend seminars & conferences
– stop filling your head with trash tv & video games
3) Be a “figure outer”
– you never fail at things; you learn what doesn’t work and you try again
– things CAN and DO get discouraging at times – keep going! Don’t give up!
– Google is your friend
I encourage you to take little baby steps in these areas and you’ll begin to see a difference that you just can’t imagine. =)